[D5 SMS] Sandworm Watching

Kannon

Re: [D5 SMS] Sandworm Watching

Post by Kannon »

"Later. One discusses life and death during times of rest no more than one walks the desert in the gaze of al-Lat. We will talk when food is brought."

[Let's move serious discussions to the D6 thread with Korba. Get some lighter RP now.]

Korba looked at Ahmina, then gestured toward the tunnel leading further. There were chambers to the sides along it, seprated from the carved corridor with blue-and-orange tapestries and curtains displaying geometric patterns.

"I'll speak to my men now, convince them about this decision. If it were our naib who commanded it, there would be grumbling, and I am not a naib. But I think I'll convince them to not take your water."
The Maker | Blessed Her Coming and Going
Bomilcar Thorvald

Post by Bomilcar Thorvald »

Bomilcar nods, and for now just looks around the area they are in. Not touching anything and sticking near to Ahmina. "These places are many?" he guesses, directed at Ahmina.
House Thorvald * Inglorious Bastard * Protector * Kind Heart * Hard Eyes * Intense * Scarred * Quiet
Carries: Broken-back Saex, Personal Shield
Ahmina

Post by Ahmina »

''A trial awaits, you may need to use you weapon to prove yourself and your honesty.'' she told Brom

Ahmina then followed Korma for a moment and nodded at his word

''I understand the situation. I swore he would pay the price of knowledge and I think he will...even if he might not have realised the full extent of what he is seeking right now.''

She relaxed a bit of he stillsuit and nodded

''You will get his water and, should he survive, a good ally.''
Fremen * Light * Discreet * Faithful * Loyal * Just *
Bomilcar Thorvald

Post by Bomilcar Thorvald »

He nods at that, giving a grunt of confirmation. Cutting people up to prove himself was not his usual M.O. He tended to prefer more practical reasons for putting his blade to use. Diplomacy counts maybe?
House Thorvald * Inglorious Bastard * Protector * Kind Heart * Hard Eyes * Intense * Scarred * Quiet
Carries: Broken-back Saex, Personal Shield