D5 Early Evening [EE]: Hide and Seek

Kannon

Re: D5 Early Evening [EE]: Hide and Seek

Post by Kannon »

Otheym nodded slowly. "It's between you and Liet. We'll raid Kedem on the False Wall East. Mudir Nahya has moved many thopters to there. He wants the skies over the Erg. We shall come just after the storm and make him angry."
The Maker | Blessed Her Coming and Going
Ahmina

Post by Ahmina »

''I will see if my duties does not take me there or elsewhere. The future is uncertain.'' she looked at the horizon, wishing she could do something more direct. Joining the raid was tempting but her duties came first.

''I will not make you wait, however. Take the opportunity if you see one.''
Fremen * Light * Discreet * Faithful * Loyal * Just *
Kannon

Post by Kannon »

"The future belongs to Shai-hulud. His people only have now." Otheym said. "I am curious about those offworlders. I know what Liet commanded, but are they enemies or friends of the Harkonnen?"
Ahmina

Post by Ahmina »

Ahmina thought for a moment

''Some are opportunist, some are rivals, some are enemies of the tyrants and likely some are Harkonnen spies.'' she say ''They are not simple but they will act as nature intends, I wager: If the Harkonnen beast bleeds then the spies will desert it and the other will pounce''
Kannon

Post by Kannon »

"Whoever comes after the Harkonnen can't be worse, can they?" He looked at her with a small smile. "We need about three hundred years more, as Umma Kynes once told the tribes. Does any of them have an idea of our dream?"
Ahmina

Post by Ahmina »

''No'' she replied immediately, ferocious zeal dancing in her irises ''Should they begin to get to close to understanding they will be put in a position where they won't be anymore''
Kannon

Post by Kannon »

Otheym nodded. "Only Liet can share any of it." He reattached the face flap. "I must return to my troop, Ahmina." Before he left, he described the way to get to the smuggler meeting point.