Suffer Not coordination

'The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.'
Dorian Drake

Suffer Not coordination

Post by Dorian Drake »

Figured we might need this.

Dorian doesn't have any way of jumping initiative outside the general +2 threat/momentum Keep the Initiative option, which does add +1 difficulty to any test.

Don't have much action to do at the moment, so probably best I don't act too early anyway.
House Mutelli |Swordmaster of Ginaz | Duelist | Opulent | Charismatic
Description
Carries: Two Kindjals and a Shield Belt
Wears: Stillsuit and Red Sash over Shield Belt
Accompanied by Lawtech Edwell Santini
Reyyan Ebrahammi

Re: Suffer Not coordination

Post by Reyyan Ebrahammi »

Kannon wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:56 am
Rules of the Event:

[*]Fugitive is the first to move and it has already been done; unless you use your Talents or Threat, Harkonnen will go next.
[*]Go with your questions to OOC Questions thread.[/list][/i]
I'm fine with them going first yeah; Reacting on the first turn.
Sardaukar * Armored * Guardian * Strict * Loyal * Fanatical * Religious * Tall * Levenbrech
Genevieve Wallach

Post by Genevieve Wallach »

If we can corral them down a path and lure them down a way, I can setup a ambush to take care of the problem.

I am not good in a fight, so this would allow me to be useful.
House Wallach | Someone of Actual Note | Councilor of the Audit | Maybe Not a Assassin? | So Happy to be Here | Not Really
Dorian Drake

Post by Dorian Drake »

How about in the stairwell, or just out of it. Depending on how things went, I was planning on maybe doing a bold move into the stairwell and down to get their attention.
Description
Reyyan Ebrahammi

Genevieve Wallach wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:05 pm
If we can corral them down a path and lure them down a way, I can setup a ambush to take care of the problem.

By take care of the problem, do you mean the person trying to escape or the Harkonnen? Because Rey would probably try to catch the person running away >.>
Sardaukar * Armored * Guardian * Strict * Loyal * Fanatical * Religious * Tall * Levenbrech
Dorian Drake

Post by Dorian Drake »

There is the element of blind justice, but would Reyyan have a doubt about Harkonnen's sense of justice and guilt?

Dorian is flexible in either case and would probably opt to hinder Harkonnens, especially considering what can be seen around Carthag. Their idea of justice has no honor.
Description
Genevieve Wallach

Reyyan Ebrahammi wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:01 am
Genevieve Wallach wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:05 pm

By take care of the problem, do you mean the person trying to escape or the Harkonnen? Because Rey would probably try to catch the person running away >.>
Both is good.
Dorian Drake wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:20 am
There is the element of blind justice, but would Reyyan have a doubt about Harkonnen's sense of justice and guilt?

Dorian is flexible in either case and would probably opt to hinder Harkonnens, especially considering what can be seen around Carthag. Their idea of justice has no honor.
What I would have planned would definitely hinder them, all right...
House Wallach | Someone of Actual Note | Councilor of the Audit | Maybe Not a Assassin? | So Happy to be Here | Not Really
Kannon

Post by Kannon »

Guys, make some moves. Also, Reyyan has a choice where she starts. I need that posted.
The Maker | Blessed Her Coming and Going
Genevieve Wallach

I'll go ahead and leave the spot, since I want to pave the way for her to the 4th floor. I can make it known to the Bene G to head to the 4th floor for the ambush as well with our Bene G communication.
Dorian Drake

Post by Dorian Drake »

Makes sense, if I hear you guiding them up to the fourth floor, I will follow suit.
Description
Reyyan Ebrahammi

Rey's likely going to stay on floor 5, now that she's there. If either of you want to talk her into letting a certain someone past, sooner rather than later would be good I think.
Kannon

Post by Kannon »

Reyyan Ebrahammi wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:13 am
Rey's likely going to stay on floor 5, now that she's there. If either of you want to talk her into letting a certain someone past, sooner rather than later would be good I think.
Yasim would be the closest in person. But you can spotaneously create an asset 'comm' by normal rules and tell her via it.

But first let's set the fallout of move boldly straight as Gene tried to pack too much action in one round when the turn wasn't her yet.
The Maker | Blessed Her Coming and Going
Genevieve Wallach

Kannon wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:25 am
Reyyan Ebrahammi wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:13 am
Yasim would be the closest in person. But you can spotaneously create an asset 'comm' by normal rules and tell her via it.

But first let's set the fallout of move boldly straight as Gene tried to pack too much action in one round when the turn wasn't her yet.
<_<
Dorian Drake

Post by Dorian Drake »

If Gene wants to say something to Dorian before Harkonnen's close in, he will more than likely take her lead. Given the fact that he hasn't attacked them yet, it's probably safe to assume he would rather out maneuver them than have a direct conflict.
Description