Day 1 (SMS) - Audit Planning

Claudius Reins

Re: Day 1 (SMS) - Audit Planning

Post by Claudius Reins »

"Perhaps we should consider investigating the Shield Wall area, which includes the Dune Men Union and the Maintenance facilities when we are done here'
House Londine | Financial Analyst | Honest | Non-Combatant
Accompanied by: Addison Passepartout & Kage
Genevieve Wallach

Post by Genevieve Wallach »

"That is a wise decision." Gene nods and looks. "Should coordinate our efforts effectively as we can. Lot of ground to cover and not a lot of time to do it in. If you have a in, Claudius Reins, I would suggest using it to make our time as useful as possible."

At least they now had locations to start at. Getting the books from there was another matter.
House Wallach | Someone of Actual Note | Councilor of the Audit | Maybe Not a Assassin? | So Happy to be Here | Not Really
Lorra Giap

Post by Lorra Giap »

Lorra examined the earpiece she was handed. Fascinating. The model was familiar to her.

She ran a thumb across the smooth lines of the earpiece before fitting it in and listening.
House Vernius | Suk Doctor | Imperial Conditioning | Tinkerer | Ixian
"I think, and my thoughts cross the barrier into the synapses of the machine - just as the good doctor intended."
Ahmina

Post by Ahmina »

''I have been on Arrakis a few times before now and I have a degree of knowledge about the local dealings.'' he brought up ''I think we will need local help to navigate the city and the desert. If that's allright with you all I'll begin to dig for informants and allies where it is needed.''
Fremen * Light * Discreet * Faithful * Loyal * Just *
Daryen Alhwin

Post by Daryen Alhwin »

Daryen had been present the entire time of course, what Mentat would miss the chance to add so much data on the situation. He was simply quiet and out of the way observing and silently putting in an ear piece when the woman began speaking nonsense.

He nodded along to the discussion but withheld comment for now.
House Hagal * Mentat * Sharp Eyes * Quiet * Probably knows more than you*
Ahmina

Post by Ahmina »

The technologist notes a few things down before speaking again

''I know that the shield wall is...very porous...and have an incredible amount of caves that might be used for storage. If there is hidden spice near...it might be there.''

He sits back

''I might try and get a local to guide us throught there tomorrow if you are interested.''
Fremen * Light * Discreet * Faithful * Loyal * Just *