[D7, FMR] Be Thou My Vision

Genevieve Wallach

[D7, FMR] Be Thou My Vision

Post by Genevieve Wallach »

After taking her time to process, well, everything that she had seen, she was limited on options on who she could actually discuss what she had experienced with. Figuring out how her ancestor was there seemed irrelevant, no physical records could would be around anyway, and digging for things in the past seemed like a sure fire way to be bound to it. And be used for such a thing. However, considering what soon laid before her, escaping to the past was and being used by her former colleagues was a much better option than the other option before her.

After all, she at least understood who held the true power in her family.

As she waited to be seen by the Lady, she simply sat there quietly to her thoughts. Figuring out the best way to maneuver in such a situation. She owed them for earlier, no doubt, but that did not mean she would be forthcoming.

Either way, she had to decide quickly her best approach.
House Wallach | Someone of Actual Note | Councilor of the Audit | Maybe Not a Assassin? | So Happy to be Here | Not Really
Lady Fenring

Re: [D7, FMR] Be Thou My Vision

Post by Lady Fenring »

The house staff had informed of the coming of Marquis Wolfram's daughter, so it was not entirely unexpected that Lady Fenring came relatively quickly. She greeted Genevieve conventionally, without resorting to the ways of the Sisterhood. She of course displayed the all-too-familiar poise, however, controlling every aspect of her body language with prana discipline.

"If you seek a private conversation with me, lady Wallach, I'd like to show you something."
Genevieve Wallach

Post by Genevieve Wallach »

She stands and greets Lady Fenring and bows her head in deference to her. She was still her host, after all. After which, she maintained her movements with her. "Very well, then." She said and followed along with her. "I trust the day has gone well for you." Gene said with a nod and a smile, offering polite conversation as they walked along.
House Wallach | Someone of Actual Note | Councilor of the Audit | Maybe Not a Assassin? | So Happy to be Here | Not Really
Lady Fenring

Post by Lady Fenring »

"If by well you mean bringing change, then I can agree. My husband had just returned from Kaitain before you arrived back in the city. He has consulted with the Emperor on certain matters, and that has affected his perspective on the situation both on Arrakis and in the Imperium. The eradication of House Verdun is quite a shocker, though fortunately we haven't had great investment in their genetic stock."

Lady Fenring led them up the stairs into the corridor of the west wing, to the second floor. She was speaking in one of the languages so ancient that only Bene Gesserit taught it. It was troublesome to finger-speak while walking.

"The Emperor is mercurial at times. I think his newest wife, Aricatha, is not a good influence, though we have yet to figure out who she truly works for. She's been seen with Malina Aru, the CHOAM Urdir, on several occassions." Lady Fenring feigned or revealed some melancholy. "It was better when Sister Anirul was his wife. Shaddam puts little faith in Anirul's daghters we've been training, even though Irulan is enough of a talent, so it is Mohiam who is our primary source of information on his state of mind. And my husband, of course."

The ascended the stairs and approached the door toward the end of the corridor. There was a palmlock, apparently responsive to the Lady's fingerprints... and a moisture seal?

"The petition the Harkonnen have sent to the Landsraad, we're planning to mute the talk on Wallach complicity in the water shortage. The Mutellis will have to fend for themselves."