Monsters in Our Midst [Pregame]

Bomilcar Thorvald

Re: Monsters in Our Midst [Pregame]

Post by Bomilcar Thorvald »

Responding to Reyyan, he gave a slight nod, his eyes also regularly moving to the face dancer. "Unexpected."
House Thorvald * Inglorious Bastard * Protector * Kind Heart * Hard Eyes * Intense * Scarred * Quiet
Carries: Broken-back Saex, Personal Shield
Kannon

Post by Kannon »

The eggs were an acquired taste, sour-sweet and savoury, but they also left a long tingling aftertaste, a sense of smoothness on the palate.

Also, the poison snooper they had near the wall didn't ping, so unless it had been damaged, they wouldn't die.
The Maker | Blessed Her Coming and Going
Cuyler Gray

Post by Cuyler Gray »

Cuyler seemed confident in the safety of the food, if not the quality.

"Not bad." She tried some of the fried tubers next.
House Mutelli 🔪 Spice Sommelier 🔪 Chef 🔪 Observant 🔪 Detail Oriented

Carries: Chef's Knife
Reyyan Ebrahammi

Post by Reyyan Ebrahammi »

Reyyan looked at Bomilcar in turn, then to Dorian, "I shall be in touch for the sparring. Perhaps for the cooking, if I can find time. But for now, I think I have some things to take care of."

She wondered about the timing on everything, and just how peaceful or not this mission would be.
Sardaukar * Armored * Guardian * Strict * Loyal * Fanatical * Religious * Tall * Levenbrech
Bomilcar Thorvald

Post by Bomilcar Thorvald »

Bomilcar took one of the tubers as well to give it a try, but before eating it he offered his farewell. "Go in peace," he directed at the Levenbrech.
House Thorvald * Inglorious Bastard * Protector * Kind Heart * Hard Eyes * Intense * Scarred * Quiet
Carries: Broken-back Saex, Personal Shield