[Day 4 - EE] Provenance or Providence

Genevieve Wallach

Re: [Day 4 - EE] Provenance or Providence

Post by Genevieve Wallach »

"Oh." She blinked a few times. "I misunderstood that part." There was a long, deep sigh. "So, not much to go on there. Just suspicion and it leads us to a dead end." A few looks around and a small shrug. "Well, at least we know something is up, even if we did already, and it tells us to not to trust the Harkonnen, which we already knew." She smiled and shrugged. "Anything else, then?"
House Wallach | Someone of Actual Note | Councilor of the Audit | Maybe Not a Assassin? | So Happy to be Here | Not Really
Dorian Drake

Post by Dorian Drake »

"There is more actually. Yesterday, our Mr. Santini went out past the Shield Wall with Ahmina here and Mr. Bomilcar. They had a run in with some Fremen, but made it back minus one thopter and with some stillsuits, a sack of supplies, and a small pouch of spice."

Dorian turns to Ahmina, "Would you be so kind as to let Mr. Bomilcar know the spice is of exceptional quality per Ms. Gray and has no bearing on our audit, so both he and you are free to use your shares as you will. And I want you to know you have my deepest gratitude for guiding Edwell back to safety. He speaks very highly of your competence, which is saying a lot for him."

Waiting for the Fremen girl to leave, Dorian turns back to Gene. "I recall that you were asking about where you could find some spice yesterday with the Dunemen. When Edwell told me about the spice he had come across, I could only think that our dear friend from the honorable House Wallach would be deserving and appreciative of this spice." He says with a friendly smile.
House Mutelli |Swordmaster of Ginaz | Duelist | Opulent | Charismatic
Description
Carries: Two Kindjals and a Shield Belt
Wears: Stillsuit and Red Sash over Shield Belt
Accompanied by Lawtech Edwell Santini
Genevieve Wallach

Her eyes perked up at that. "Yes...I was interested. There's something to the Spice and my training that does make me wonder about some of the possibilities. If I were, say, tap into it...viewing time would be easier. Could be useful, but it comes with its own risks." She sighed. "It's not the first choice I wish to go with, but it is a option nonetheless."
House Wallach | Someone of Actual Note | Councilor of the Audit | Maybe Not a Assassin? | So Happy to be Here | Not Really
Ahmina

Post by Ahmina »

Ahmina strained not to roll her eyes: These offworlders really new nothing!

She simply bowed her head in acknowledgement

''Yes, sahid.''
Fremen * Light * Discreet * Faithful * Loyal * Just *
Dorian Drake

Post by Dorian Drake »

"I see, this is all far beyond me. The majority of my experience with spice has been through Ms. Gray's exceptional cooking. Nothing overwhelming, just enough to tease and tantalize." Dorian gives an appreciative nod to Cuyler.

"But as for your situation, as they say, no risk, no reward. In my own training, there were no psychotropic drugs... that I recall, or mind or body altering experiences, but there was plenty of risks and plenty of rewards for those brave enough." He idly strokes the rosebud pommel of one of his kindjals as his mind wanders back for a moment. "That being said, I have brought this spice to you as a small token of the resourcefulness and the generosity those of House Mutelli can bestow upon our peers. What you do with it from here is entirely up to you. And if you should need any further assistance, I would be readily at your service."
Description
Genevieve Wallach

"In that spirit, I will then accept this gift on behalf of House Wallach, in hopes that it will be put to good use." And hope I don't lose myself in the process.

"That is twice I owe you now, Dorian Drake. I do not like how I seem to be becoming more indebted to you." She said the words with a small smile, but some meaning behind it could be read if understood.
Dorian Drake

Post by Dorian Drake »

Dorian smirked a bit at Gene's comment, "Don't think of it as becoming indebted, think of it as mutual investment. When two Houses Major such as ours can work together, we and many others can benefit. This is the ideal of the Landsraad is it not? To bring great houses and their retainers together to work for the betterment of humanity?"
Description