Day 3, First Moon Set - Off Duty

Cuyler Gray

Re: Day 3, First Moon Set - Off Duty

Post by Cuyler Gray »

"It is."

She moved closer, looking into Reyyan's eyes from inches away.

"Would you like to hear more?"
House Mutelli πŸ”ͺ Spice Sommelier πŸ”ͺ Chef πŸ”ͺ Observant πŸ”ͺ Detail Oriented

Carries: Chef's Knife
Reyyan Ebrahammi

Post by Reyyan Ebrahammi »

Rey looked back at Cuyler's eyes a moment before clearing her throat, "...are you... are you sure you're talking about food at this point?"

Having never had a romantic encounter as such (just brief flings), this sort of attention was really somewhat new to Reyyan. And it came through loud and clear in the change in her demeanor. Gone was the sure, clear spoken lieutenant, replaced with a somewhat shy woman.
Sardaukar * Armored * Guardian * Strict * Loyal * Fanatical * Religious * Tall * Levenbrech
Cuyler Gray

Post by Cuyler Gray »

Cuyler was no seductress. She had enjoyed the company of a number of men and women over the years, but they had pursued her. Reyyan was different. She had always felt the attraction, but she had waited for the sardaukar to seek her out, as she had with the others. That ended now. Perhaps it was being in a new environment. Perhaps it was what she saw earlier out in the sand. Perhaps she just didn't want to wait anymore.

"I want what you want, Reyyan." Her arms rested on the woman's shoulders, as she slid into her lap. "I hope this is what you want."
House Mutelli πŸ”ͺ Spice Sommelier πŸ”ͺ Chef πŸ”ͺ Observant πŸ”ͺ Detail Oriented

Reyyan Ebrahammi

Rey pulled Cuyler closer, hugging her to herself and taking a deep breath. "You're warm... And you smell nice. This is comfortable."

It wasn't exactly saying what she wanted, but she truthfully wasn't sure. She'd wanted to confess her feelings to Lady Gray, enjoy her company, and treat her like someone special for a bit while she set aside being a Sarduakar. But she'd not really thought beyond that, or what that really meant. She'd had too much on her mind.

"I've not gotten to hug someone like this since I was little."
Sardaukar * Armored * Guardian * Strict * Loyal * Fanatical * Religious * Tall * Levenbrech
Cuyler Gray

Post by Cuyler Gray »

"I'll give you a hug whenever you want." she promised. "But, I won't be treating you like a child."

She kissed Reyyan's neck. "You smell nice, too."

Reyyan Ebrahammi

"I do? Mmmm..."

She hadn't brought any perfume, but Rey had managed to wrangle a short shower despite water rationing, so she was glad Cuyler liked the smell of the soap. She closed her eyes at the feel of the kiss, "I will admit though... I was interested in what you had cooked, but you are very distracting. I don't want to make you move or stop what you're doing."
Cuyler Gray

Post by Cuyler Gray »

"It's alright." she said, shifting in her lap. "Pasties keep very well and are easily eaten by hand. We can easily eat them now, or save them for when we've worked up an appetite."

"I'm not trying to rush you, Reyyan." she assured her.

Reyyan Ebrahammi

That got a confused look.

"What, those things strippers wear? They're edible?"
Cuyler Gray

Post by Cuyler Gray »

"No, these meat pies." she supressed a giggle. Cuyler picked one up and took a bite, before offering it to Reyyan.

Reyyan Ebrahammi

Rey took a bite and nodded, swallowing before speaking up, "Aahhhh... I see. They were named after each other because they're both essentially meat buns. That's actually kind of clever of whomever named the one that came second."
Cuyler Gray

Post by Cuyler Gray »

"It was a very long time ago. I don't know much about their origins." she said. "I heard they were a staple food for miners, because of how well they kept and because you could eat them by hand."

Reyyan Ebrahammi

"...and they're also both a handful. Maybe I'm just seeing things where they don't exist in that respect. But if it's accidental or I'm reading too much into things, I don't really care; It's too much fun."

Seeking to reciprocate the affections from a moment ago, Reyyan leaned in to kiss Cuyler's cheek, hands on the chef's shoulders very gently.
Cuyler Gray

Post by Cuyler Gray »

"I do think it's a coincidence, but I like your logic." she grinned. "It may require more comparison. An thorough study."

Reyyan Ebrahammi

Rey leaned up from the kiss; The blush was back.

"You may check mine... if you wish, Lady Gray; You're the expert at these things after all, as a chef."

Reyyan's sizable chest, normally hidden by armor or uniform, was hard to miss, pressed into the other woman's shoulder as it was.
Cuyler Gray

Post by Cuyler Gray »

"Well, the proportions are definitely different." she said, licking her fingers. "I think your presentation is excellent and very enticing. I look forward to having a taste, but I think I'll have an appetizer first."

She moved in to kiss Reyyan.

Reyyan Ebrahammi

The blush deepened, Rey muttering embarrassed, "You... you certainly have a way with words, Lady Gray..."

She adjusted herself for the kiss so she could kiss back though, hands going to Cuyler's rear end to pull her in closer.
Cuyler Gray

Post by Cuyler Gray »

"You can call me Cuyler." she smiled. "Or, anything else you wish. We might want to go inside.'

Reyyan Ebrahammi

"But I..."

She stopped herself.

"No, I suppose you're right. I'm off duty, just for now. So if Miss Gray is comfortable with me being less formal, then..."

Pushing back her chair lightly, Reyyan picked up Cuyler in her arms so she wouldn't need to find her footing, the Sarduakar woman not showing any strain in doing so certainly.

"And my bunk isn't much, but if you want to head inside, I would be more than happy to give myself to you for this appetizer you mentioned. This is all so fast, but..."

She stopped herself again, this time by kissing Cuyler on the lips briefly before sighing to herself, "Perhaps I'm still being too formal; I can't help it."
Cuyler Gray

Post by Cuyler Gray »

She ran her fingers through the blonde's hair. "Whatever you're comfortable with Reyyan. I'm happy just talking with you, just holding you. I'm sorry. I'm not very good at being the aggressive one."

Reyyan Ebrahammi

That got a laugh, dispelling a bit of Rey's nervousness, "I certainly can be with sexual things or fighting, I'm new to this whole love thing. So I wouldn't count on me being good at being aggressive there. I mean, I certainly never was in telling you my feelings. Even here, all I managed to do was invite you to dinner, and you had to take it on yourself to understand my feelings."

She closed the door behind her as she carried Cuyler inside, the cabin medium sized and somewhat dim, but warm and rustic, CHOAM having used a mix of wood lathe and metal on the walls and floor. Rey set Cuyler down on her cabin bed, a twin sized thing set into the wall of the ship.
Cuyler Gray

Post by Cuyler Gray »

She giggled a bit, staring up at the statuesque woman. It was probably a good thing that Reyyan wasn't aggressive, considering how effortlessly she'd carried her around. She held on to one of the Sardaukar's arms, pulling her down to her.

Reyyan Ebrahammi

Rey climbs on to the bed as she's pulled down, though she stays up on her knees before pulling her dress off over her head, leaving just herself and her undergarments to Miss Gray's eyes.

"A hands on appetizer. Taste and adjust all you want, Miss Gray~~"

She undid even part of that last barrier before leaning down....

(/ftb?)
Cuyler Gray

Post by Cuyler Gray »

"It's Cuyler, but I think you'll get some practice saying it..."

/ftb